- This event has passed.
Photonic Integration for Aerospace, Satellite & Radar Technology
February 3 - February 5
Dear EUIMWP participants,
• Free space optical communications
• Spatial environment, Cost-effective and low-SWaP telecommunications satellite payloads
• A MWP-based Space Instrument
• Highly flexible and reconfigurable photonically-enabled satellite payloads
• Compact high-frequency beam-steered systems based on IMWP technologies, radar systems of wider spectral bandwidth (>40 GHz), lower timing jitter (<15 fs), and real time signal processing based on photonically-enabled radar implementation through IMWP technologies.
• Integrated Microwave Photonic Filters
Please fill in the application form (attached) and send it to:
Deadline: December 15th, 2019
Le Cnam, Salon d’honneur,
292, rue saint Martin, 75003 Paris
Thales Research & Technology
Route départementale, 91120 Palaiseau
Dr. Anne-Laure Billabert (email@example.com)
Dr. Daniel Dolfi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. Stavros Iezekiel (email@example.com)
Grants for attending the Training School:
The EUIMWP (CA 16220) COST Action will offer a fixed grant (amount still to be confirmed) to trainees coming from COST countries and Near Neighbour Countries (please check the eligibility conditions in the COST Vademecum, downloadable from the right menu of the COST website (https://www.cost.eu/funding/how-to-get-funding/documents-and-guidelines/). These grants are a contribution to travel, accommodation and meals expenses of trainees during their attendance at the course, but they will not necessarily cover all expenses. The grants will be given on a first come, first served basis, after checking that the eligibility criteria are met. The Grant Holder reserves the right to modify the number of grants according to budget availability. The grants will always be paid a posteriori, after checking that the grantee has attended the entire event and signed the attendance list every day.
How to apply for a grant from the EUIMWP COST Action?
Please send an email to Pepa Bayarri, the Grant Holder Manager of the EUIMWP COST Action (firstname.lastname@example.org) expressing your interest in obtaining a grant, with the following documents attached:
• Any kind of proof to show your affiliation to your institution (a letter signed by your supervisor, a copy of your contract/scholarship, etc.).Should you have any question regarding the COST grants, please contact Pepa Bayarri.
Anne-Laure Billabert (Local Organiser)
Pepa Bayarri (Grant Holder Manager), email: email@example.com