Dear EUIMWP participants,
On behalf of our STSM Coordinator, Dr. Maurizio Burla, we are pleased to launch the 3rd call for STSM in the EUIMWP (CA 16220) COST Action.
In the following guides you will find the general rules for STSM and indications for preparing applications. All of them can be downloaded from https://www.cost.eu/funding/how-to-get-funding/documents-and-guidelines/:
– COST Vademecum (there’s a new version, May 19)
– COST Action Management Monitoring and Final Assessment
– Short term scientific mission (STSM) user guide
The selection of STSM applicants will be based on the scientific scope of the application and how it can support the COST Action in achieving its scientific objectives, and will take into account the COST Policy and Rules with special attention on Inclusiveness and Excellence.
Please check the list of potential hosts (downloadable below) if you still have not made your plans.
The call will have the following characteristics:
1) Applications can be submitted from now until further notice (when allocated budget is finished).
2) Applications will be treated in a first come, first served basis, after checking the suitability of the applicant and their application.
3) The missions have to start from May 1st, 2019 and finish before March 31st, 2020, one month before the end of the Grant Period (April 30th, 2020). In the case the mission ends during the second half of March, grantees are kindly requested to submit their scientific report in 2 weeks (instead of the usual 30 days). Otherwise we would have difficulties to process the payment of their grant and our commitment to submit our Financial Report to COST when requested would be endangered.
4) Please send also 2-6 pictures of you working during your stay, together with a 3-line paragraph describing your mission, so we can publish them in the webpage of the Action ( https://euimwp.eu/stsms/). The scientific report will be published in the members area.
5) Grantees who have never been reimbursed by the UPV should send Pepa (email@example.com) the form “Dates_address_bank” attached filled in and signed, together with a copy of their passport, in order to be included in the UPV database as a third party for making the payment. In the case the grantee requests the grant in a Spanish bank account, please fill in the form “Datos_Tercero”. Moreover, those with a Spanish DNI, should provide this instead of their passport.
The transfer of the grant should be done, preferably, to the grantee’s personal bank account. If this is totally impossible, please let Pepa know and she will inform you about how to proceed.
6) Submitting an application implies the acceptation of all the above mentioned conditions and characteristics of the call.
Please consider the templates downloadable below. Remember that you will need to upload the application documents in the moment you submit your proposal in the e-cost system, with all the requested signatures on them.
If after reading the guides you still have any question, please contact Pepa.
Thank you and kind regards,
Maurizio Burla (STSM Coordinator)
José Capmany (Chair and Grant Holder)
Pepa Bayarri (Grant Holder Manager)
- Host confirmation
- Letter of support from home inst
- STSM Hosts EUIMWP 20180411
- Written agreement from host inst