- This event has passed.
2nd WG4 meeting in Chania: Chania (Greece)
October 12 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The WG4 will meet on the last day of the ICSO 2018 conference, separately from the conference.
The event will take place on Friday afternoon starting at 14:00. This is the preliminary agenda:
- Session 15d: Microwave Photonic Payloads presentations:
* Dr Miguel A. Piqueras DAS Photonics: “A Flight Demonstration Photonic Payload for up to Q/V-Band implemented in a satellite Ka-Band hosted payload aimed at Broadband High Throughput Satellites”
* Phd Sophie Roux Thales Alenia Space: “ADVANCED PHOTONIC PAYLOADS FOR BROADBAND TELECOM SATELLITES: Integration and tests of a representative repeater demonstrator”
* Mr Javad Anzalchi Airbus Defence And Space: “Towards Demonstration Of Photonic Payload For Telecom Satellites”
* Short presentations of the iMWP related posters (needs to be confirmed)
- Session 16d, with the Round Table: EU Cost Action on Integrated Microwave Photonics.
* Paul van Loock will make an introduction of “Analog COMSAT PL: Status, Future plans and expectations from Photonic technologies” in order to introduce the state of the art of microwave equipment
* Pannellists are: Miguel Piqueras from DAS Photonics, Amin Abasi from Antwerp Space, Michael Geiselmann from Ligentec (not yet confirmed) and Chris Roeloffzen from LioniX International
* Each pannellist wil have 4-5 minutes to take a position
* Q&A with the Audience
- The round table will end at 17:00
- From 17:00 to 18:00 there will be a closing cocktail for the ICSO participants and after that a Chill out at the Chania Harbor