On behalf of our STSM coordinator, Dr. Maurizio Burla, we are pleased to launch the 1st call for STSM in the EUIMWP (CA 16220) COST Action.
In the COST Vademecum (downloadable from the right menu of the COST webpage: http://www.cost.eu/participate) you will find the general rules, among which we’d like to remark that proposals should always be aligned with the objectives of the Action.
Please check the list of potential hosts (attached) if you still have not made your plans.
This call has the following particular characteristics:
- Applications can be submitted from now until the further notice (when allocated budget is finished).
- They will be treated in a first come, first served basis.
- The missions have to finish before March 31st, 2018, one month before the end of the Grant Period (April 30th). In the case the mission ends during the second half of March, grantees are kindly requested to submit their scientific report in 2 weeks (instead of the usual 30 days). Otherwise we would not have enough time to process the payment of their grant before the end of the Grant Period.
- Grantees who have never been reimbursed by the UPV should send Pepa (email@example.com) their home address and a copy of their passport, in order to be included in the UPV database for making the payment.
- Please send also 2-4 pictures of you working during your stay, so we can publish them in the webpage of the Action (still under construction), together with the summary of your proposal. The scientific report will be published in the members area.
If after reading the COST Vademecum you still have any question, please contact Pepa.
Thank you and kind regards,
Pepa Bayarri (Grant Holder Manager)
José Capmany (Chair and Grant Holder)